Employer: Whistler Cooks! Fine Foods Inc
- Location: 4-1345 Alpha Lake Road Whistler, BCV8E 0J1
- Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
- Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Overtime, To be determined, Weekend
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
- Vacancies: 3 vacancies
- Source: Job Bank #2552887
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Abide by all health and sanitation rules and regulations as outlined in the training manual.
Strive to uphold all hygiene and sanitary regulations and be clean and presentable at all times
(i.e. report to duty punctually wearing a clean and correct uniform and safety shoes).
Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and your co-workers by upholding the safety rules.
Ensure that all equipment in the kitchen is clean and in good working condition before use.
Read and follow daily prep lists/run sheets.
Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and that items are produced
quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail.
Control waste and spoilage.
Assist all team members whenever needed.
Assist the kitchen steward/dishwasher by cleaning kitchen equipment.
Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed.
Focus on speed and efficiency.
- Cook (general)
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Health care plan
How to apply
You must sign in to apply for this position.