Employer: Mile One Eating House
Location: Pemberton, BC V0N 2L1
Salary$21.00 / hour
vacancies: 4 vacancies
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, To be determined
Source Job no.# 2356883
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
● Abides by all health and sanitation rules and regulations as outlined in the training manual.
● Strive to uphold all hygiene and sanitary regulations and be clean and presentable at all times (i.e. report to duty punctually wearing a clean and correct uniform and safety shoes).
● Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and your co-workers by upholding the safety rules.
● Ensure that all equipment in the kitchen is clean and in good working condition before use.
● Read and follow daily prep lists/run sheets.
● Prepare food for daily for service.
● Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and that items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail.
● Control waste and spoilage.
● Assist all team members whenever needed.
● Assist the kitchen steward/dishwasher by cleaning kitchen equipment.
● Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed.
● Focus on speed and efficiency.
● Control waste and spoilage
● Ensure par level stocks are met/adjusted each day.
● Assisting cooks and dishwashers with daily operations.
● Participate in monthly inventory.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Health care plan
On-site housing options
How to apply