Employer: Isagani F2T Cafe Lounge Kamloops
Location: 1810 Rogers Pl Kamloops, BCV1S 1T7
Salary$16.00 to $17.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, to be determined
Source Job no.# 2288102
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
– Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
– Prepare and cook meals and specialty foods.
– Requisition of food and kitchen supplies
– Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
– Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces as instructed by a Head Chef or Supervisor
– Performing any other duties and tasks as instructed by a Head Chef or Management
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Health care plan
How to apply