Position: food counter attendant
Employer: Dairy Queen Douglas
· Location : 2350 Douglas St. Victoria, BCV8T 4L7
· Salary: $15.65 / hour
· Vacancies: 4 vacancies
· Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, To be determined
· Source Job no.# 2305030
No degree, certificate or diploma
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Reliability, Team player
– Cut and prepare Fresh vegetables.
– Ensure all food stock is prepared and stocked up for the evening hours
– Use touch screen POS cash register.
– General Cleanup of the store (Wiping tables, keeping food space clean etc.)
– Prepare side orders (wings, salads etc.)
– Serves customers, ensuring friendly and fast service.
– Be able to work as a team.
– Any other duties required by the management.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
How to apply
· By email