Employer: Chilly & Dancer Entertainments Ltd.
Location: 874 Tsimshian Blvd Kitimat, BCV8C 1T5
Salary: $18.00 / hour
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Benefits: Health benefits
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, to be determined
Source Job no.# 2395812
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
– Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales, and inventory.
– Prepare and cook meals and specialty foods.
– Requisition food and kitchen supplies.
– Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
– Clean and sanitize surfaces.
– Perform any other job duties as requested by management.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Health care plan
How to apply