Employer: West Coast Grill Sooke
· Location: 6929 West Coast Road, Sooke, BC V9Z 0V1
· Salary: $16.50 to $17.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
· Vacancies: 4 vacancies
· Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 30 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: On call, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
· Source Job Bank Job no.# 2000033
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Judgement, Organized, Initiative, Client focus, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
First cook, Cook (general), Line cook
-Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
– Portion, arrange and garnish food.
– Prepare food as required to ensure line is always stocked.
-Notify chef in advance of likely shortages.
– Maintain inventory and records of food temperatures, supplies and equipment.
– Set up and oversee buffets.
– Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices.
– Maintain a clean kitchen and work environment throughout the shift.
– Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
– Performs other duties as directed by the Head Chef or General Manager.
Health care plan
How to apply