Position: clerk, hotel
Position: Swiss Chalet Motel
Location: 1101 Victoria Road West Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancies: 3 vacancies
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, to be determined
Source Job no.# 2214355
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Hotel, motel, resort
Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
• Greet guests with a smile and answer their questions as required.
• Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
• Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
• Works in conjunction with the bell staff to assist the guest to their rooms.
• Answer various questions from the guests.
• Arranges transportation for guests.
• Computes bills, collect payments and makes changes for guests.
• Make coffee in the morning for guests.
• Arranges for champagne to be sent to rooms when appropriate.
• Runs various reports on the computer for management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Count and verify cash, shift activity, keys, gift certificates, and wireless internet cards with
• Complete shift audit as required.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Overtime required, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
How to apply