Position: room attendant
Emoloyer: Ramada Prince George
Location: Prince George, BC V2L 1R6
Salary$15.65 to $17.65 / hour (To be negotiated)
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, To be determined
Source Job no.# 2133013
No degree, certificate or diploma
Hotel, motel, resort
Client focus, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Reliability, Team player, Values and ethics
· Be the warm welcome that creates a memorable guest experience.
· Maintain a calm and welcoming demeanor while multitasking to handle guest interactions at the same time as daily tasks.
· Follow all company and brand procedures for the proper cleaning and sanitizing of guest rooms, public areas and work areas.
· Use tools specifically designated to you for each area that you are responsible for cleaning.
· Meet all company and brand standards for cleanliness.
· Respect and care for all assets of the company that are required to deliver the guest standards in the housekeeping department including and not limited to linens, housekeeping carts, cleaning products and tools, equipment, furniture and all inventory consumable by guests (shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper etc).
· Follow the designated procedure to report any concerns in regards to the maintenance of items that provide an impression on the guest or impact your ability to meet the designated standards for the position.
· Listen respectfully when guests have comments and/or complaints. Empathize and work with the guest in an efficient manner to come to a resolution or loop in a supervisor or manager if necessary to ensure the guest has a satisfactory resolution.
· Is exemplary in regard to punctuality, integrity and work ethic.
· Attends and positively participates in all staff meetings.
· Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures, you will report all incidents and put safety first for yourself, your teammates and our guests.
· Follow established Company Policies and Procedures and have full knowledge of Emergency procedures.
· In consideration of safety follow all privacy protocols in regards to guest information, guest belongings and access to the guest and/or guest room.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Health care plan
Long term benefits
How to apply