Employer details: Quality Guaranteed Services Inc.
Location: 7985 Enterprise St suite 8Burnaby, BCV5A 1V5
Salary: $25.00 to $ 26.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Overtime, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
SourceJob Bank # 2404598
· Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
· Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
· Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
· Perform general electrical maintenance.
· Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
· Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
· Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
· Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
· Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
· Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
· Good knowledge of various test equipment.
· Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
· Conduct preventive maintenance programs
· Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
· Conventional electrical devices
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Attention to detail
· Overtime required
· Tight deadlines
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Team player
How to apply