Position: Assistant executive housekeeper
Employer: Prestige Treasure Cove Resort
Location: 2005 Highway 97 SouthPrince George, BCV2N 7A3
Salary: 41,000 annually / 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Source Job Bank #2467325
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Hotel, motel, resort
· Trains and motivates housekeeping and laundry personnel
· Collaborates with maintenance staff
· Schedules personnel to provide timely service at the hotel in conjunction with the General Manager
· Organizes the daily functions and duties of the housekeeping department.
· Maintains and conducts regular inventories of all supplies and equipment.
· Inspects quality of linens and advises the General Manager on purchasing requirements.
· Inspects guest rooms and public areas to ensure quality assurance.
· Conducts staff meetings in conjunction with General Manager
· Monitors levels of cleaning products and trains in their usage to improve efficiency.
· Maintains and oversees the required process to ensure regular deep cleaning and preventive maintenance.
· Performs guest room housekeeping duties, laundry functions, and cleans public areas on a regular basis.
· Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Tight deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Large workload
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Interpersonal awareness
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
· Vision care benefits
How to apply