Position: assistant executive housekeeper
Employer: Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort
Location: 7493 Main St W Radium Hot Springs, BCV0A 1M0
Salary: $18.21 to $19.21 / hour (to be negotiated)
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, to be determined
Source Job no.# 2316307
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Trains and motivates housekeeping and laundry personnel.
· Collaborates with maintenance staff.
· Schedules personnel to provide timely service at the hotel in conjunction with the General Manager
· Organizes the daily functions and duties of the housekeeping department.
· Maintains and conducts regular inventories of all supplies and equipment.
· Inspects quality of linens and advises the General Manager on purchasing requirements.
· Inspects guest rooms and public areas to ensure quality assurance.
· Conducts staff meetings in conjunction with General Manager
· Monitors levels of cleaning products and trains in their usage to improve efficiencies.
· Maintains and oversees the required process to ensure regular deep cleaning and preventive maintenance.
· Performs guest room housekeeping duties, laundry functions, and cleans public areas on a regular basis.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
Dental Plan, Health care plan
How to apply