Position: Assistant executive housekeeper
Employer: Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson
• Location: Various locations
The Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson, 701 Lakeside Dr, Nelson, BC V1L 6G3.
Prestige Inn Nelson, 1301 Front St, Nelson, BC V1L 4C5
• Salary:$18.21 to $19.21 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
• Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, On Call, Overtime, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Benefits: Health benefits
• vacancies: 2 vacancies
• Source Job Bank #2521179
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department, including staff training and inventory/stock management.
· Plan and coordinate activities of housekeeping crews
· Coordinate inspection of assigned areas
· Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out, including participation in Joint Health & Safety Committee
· Reports to work in the required uniform and adherence to Prestige policy
· Greeting guests with a smile
· Responds to guest requests promptly.
· Provides courteous guest service.
· Performs cleaning procedures daily in guest rooms sand public areas according to Prestige standards.
· Works as a team player and leads by example.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Standing for extended periods
• Large workload
• Client focus
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral communication
• Interpersonal awareness
• Team player
• Health care plan
How to apply