Position: Server – food and beverage services
Employer details: Noir Kitchen and Bar
• Location: 3251 highway 16 eastSmithers, BCV0J 2N0
• Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
• Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, On Call, Overtime, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
• Start date Starts as soon as possible
• Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
• Vacancies 2 vacancies
• Source Job Bank #2511069
• No degree, certificate or diploma
· Prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables.
· Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travelers’ cheques or room billings.
· Describe menu items including daily specials for customers, advise on menu selections, Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff.
· Clean and sanitize surfaces, greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages.
· Describe and advise on wine selection, Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware, serve food and beverages, Perform sensory evaluation of wines.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Fast-paced environment
• Handling heavy loads
• Overtime required
• Physically demanding
• Standing for extended periods
• Work under pressure
• Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
• Client focus
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral communication
• Team player
• Health care plan
How to apply