Position: Food service supervisor
Employer: Noir Kitchen and Bar
• Location: 3251 highway 16 eastSmithers, BCV0J 2N0
• Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
• Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, On Call, Overtime, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
• Vacancies: 2 vacancies
• Source Job Bank #2511043
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
-Supervises employees engaged in the production of food, catering and beverage service, ensuring a consistent level of service for all shifts and special events.
-Plans, assigns, and reviews work of assigned staff; adjusting work assignments as necessary to respond to fluctuating workloads.
-Resolves employee and/or customer complaints and disciplines as necessary.
-Opening and closing duties
-Complies with all Human Resources and payroll processes regarding employee records. Evaluates employee performance and prepares performance appraisals.
-Establish methods to meet work schedules
-Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety and food storage methods.
-May take entry level position duties when business level requires serving, bartending, cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, tables, menus etc
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Work under pressure
• Tight deadlines
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Standing for extended periods
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Physically demanding
• Client focus
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral communication
• Team player
• Health care plan
How to apply