Employer: Grand Trunk Oyster Bar & Grill
· Location: 2005 highway 97 s. Prince George, BCV2N 7A3
· Salary$18 / hour
· vacancies2 vacancies
· Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible.
· Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, To be determined
· Source Job no.# 2314232
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
– Maintain a record of food costs, consumption, sales, and inventory.
– Prepare and cook meals and specialty foods.
– Requisition food and kitchen supplies
– Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests’ functions.
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
– Clean and sanitize surfaces.
– Perform any other duties as reasonably requested by the management.
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Handling heavy loads
Standing for extended periods
Work under pressure
Excellent oral communication
Health care plan
How to apply
· By email