Position: Server – food and beverage services
Employer details: Emos Restaurant
Location: 418 1st West Revelstoke, BCV0E 2S0
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment Permanent employment; Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 4 vacancies
SourceJob Bank #2400062
· No degree, certificate or diploma
· Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables.
· Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers’ cheques, or room billings.
· Describe menu items including daily specials for customers.
· Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations.
· Advise on menu selections.
· Balance cash and record sales
· Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
· Describe and advise on wine selection
· Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
· Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
· Perform sensory evaluation of wines
· Serve food and beverages
· Supervise other servers and bussing staff
· Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
· Assist clients/guests with special needs
· Provide customer service
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Standing for extended periods
· Work under pressure
How to apply