32 hours per week
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Perform manicures and pedicures on customers when required
- 3-5 years management experience in a nail salon spa or other related business (administration/logistics/customer services)
- Basic knowledge of manicures and pedicures
- Solid knowledge in bookkeeping, accounting principles, logistics and administration.
- Familiar with marketing on social media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks, Information Technology in general
- Be able to handle a variety of tasks at a time and work well under pressure
- Be able to handle customer complaints in a professional manner and to maintain a positive attitude as well as be able to motivate the staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international/social relations or related field is an asset
- Proficiency in English. Fluent Vietnamese is an asset
- Be available to work long hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays.
About Blossom Nails & Massage
We make it our core commitment to provide a comforting yet professional, while preserving the luxurious and modern salon is proud to have passionate and diverse expert technicians always ready to service our clients.
Our current business services include:
Nails services – artificial nails, pedicure, manicure
Beauty services – waxing, facial, eyelash extension
Massage services – body massage with variable selection of packages
Deep tissue massage
Hot stone massage
All done by RMT.
Apply Online or via Email: email@example.com
Blossom Nails & Massage Ltd.
#540 85 Shawville Blvd SE,
Calgary, Alberta, T2Y3W5