Position: Food Counter Attendant
Employer: Applestone pizzeria inc
Location: 1900 Appleby line suite 6, Burlington, ONL7L 0B7
Salary: $16.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 35 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, To be determined
Source Job no.# 2031274
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment
Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability
-Cut and prepare Fresh vegetables for our pizzas (onion, peppers, tomatoes
– Ensure all food stock is prepared and stocked up for the evening hours
– Use touch screen POS cash register
– General Cleanup of the store ( Wiping tables, keeping food space clean etc.)
– Cut, dress and box pizzas for customers.
– Prepare side orders (wings, salads etc.)
– Serves customers ensuring friendly and fast service.
– Be able to work as a team.